Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sway'd - Night before Opening Night

Tonight I had the opportunity to walk the site of the recently completed public art installation - Sway'd, in downtown SLC. I wanted to share some of my photos taken from my 'rink-a-dink' phone, so hopefully they do the project justice. The projects expression is so simple yet unexpectedly tactile and audible. I have to say that I am very excited for the official opening tomorrow night and hope to see many people enjoying themselves. This installation has exceeded all expectations. Tonight it was fun watching many people stopping, asking questions, taking photos, etc... - what a fantastic addition to our cityscape! Don't miss the video at the end of this post!!! Pics from the opening to come later (and much better quality!)











1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks awesome! The kids would love it! We'll have to come up another time! The boys have a campout tonight. Good luck!
    Sharee

    ReplyDelete