Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sketching

The other day I took my students on a sketch day and visited a couple places in Salt Lake City. While my students were busy sketching I decided to rest and do a sketch of my own. Here you go.




Other Sketches

Tokyo, Japan

Salt Lake City Library, Utah

City Palace, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Details, Segovia, Spain

Parc Guell, Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Alley, Tokyo, Japan

Figurines, Japan

Shack, Japan

Section, Kyoto, Japan

Site Plan, Kyoto, Japan

Cathedral, Valencia, Spain

Antelope Island Visitor Center, Utah

Antelope Island Visitor Center, Utah

IMAX Theater, City of Arts and Science, Valencia, Spain

Concept sketch

Cuenca, Spain

Door Rubbing, Segrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain

Watts Towers, California

No comments:

Post a Comment