Thursday, September 24, 2009

Young Living World Headquarters






Here is some of the artwork that we did for a recent job that we were awarded. We competed against MHTN, EDA, and Beecher Walker Architects for the project. We went all out to try to get this job and it paid off. It has been fun to be apart of the project team and to do much of the design work myself. My major contributions were the amphitheater and the site design; although I was involved with the collaborative design process for the lobby/atrium. It has also been a unique experience to be the one incharge of putting together our proposal information and documentation; as well as play a major role in the interview process (and no I didn't just run the powerpoint)! I presented the topics of design integrity, inspiring work environments, and sustainabilty approaches to the project. I am really looking forward to moving forward with this project.

1 comment: